post 31 of blaugust. The final post 😦
I have actually found this a lot easier to do than I thought I would. I only had 2 days where I was finding it difficult to write, which is quite surprising. Although I’ve managed to post every day during August, I have been looking back to my entire gaming history for inspiration. I enjoyed writing the more personal posts, although I’m not sure that I actually managed to let any of you get to know me a bit better – I dunno maybe I did 😉
What I’ve learned:
- I’ve missed writing ‘adventure’ type blog posts – those posts where I just chat about what I’ve been doing in game, thoughts on this or that aspect. It’s something I used to do in the early days (in far too much detail then I think) but got out of the habit sometime during Lord of the Rings.
- I’ve missed posting a weekly screenshot 🙂
- I don’t need to think too much or proof read too much before I publish
- that the blaugust bloggers are simply lovely and I need to chat and comment more with them – please check the list and check out my fellow blaugusters
- I’ve run a lot of dungeons… mostly in eq2 😛
- that Anook is a fab place to organise and be part of a sub-community
The only bad point to Blaugust was that there so many blogs taking part, I couldn’t keep up with either the reading or the commenting 🙂 I don’t regret taking on this challenge in the slightest. I’ve really enjoyed it and it has brought my blogging mojo back, so at least one of the aims of the blaugust event has been realised 🙂 In the future, I will probably drop down to 2-3 posts a week though as I think that will find a nice balance between productivity and quality.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO TOOK PART IN BLAUGUST – WHETHER YOU POSTED EVERY DAY OR NOT
A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO BELGHAST FOR ORGANISING THIS