ESO uses a disguise system which allows you to infiltrate an enemy camp and gain information. Whilst on the quest you cannot sneak as that would seem suspicious. After the quest has been completed however, you can use the disguises as a form of outfit (and you can sneak once again). You can also lose the disguise through combat during the quest (and possibly after completion of the quest, in the same area).
Hats are enabled for all outfits, for those which have hats most can be hidden and some disguises have a variant which changes upon zoning (Bloodthorn Disguise and Seadrake Disguise, for example).
Click for larger images.
- Bloodthorn Disguise ~ Betnikh ~ Unearthing the Past
- Crown Dishdasha ~ Alik’r Desert ~ Gone Missing
- Forebear Dishdasha ~ Alik’r Desert ~ Gone Missing
- Hallin’s Stand Seventh Legion ~ Bangkoria ~ one of the quests in the Hallin’s Stand quest chain
- Imperial Disguise ~ Alik’r Desert ~ one of the quests in the Satakalaam quest chain
- Midnight Union Disguise ~ Stormhaven ~ A ransom for Miranda
- Red Rook Disguise ~ Glenumbra ~ Farlivere’s Gambit
- Sea Drake Disguise ~ Stros M’Kai ~ Like Moths to a candle
- Servant’s Robes ~ Stros M’Kai ~ Tip of the Spearhead
Also see ESO Disguises found in the Aldmeri Dominion and the Ebonheart Pact.
5 Comments Add yours