ESO uses a disguise system which allows you to infiltrate an enemy camp and gain information. Whilst on the quest you cannot sneak as that would seem suspicious. After the quest has been completed however, you can use the disguises as a form of outfit (and you can sneak once again). You can also lose the disguise through combat during the quest (and possibly after completion of the quest, in the same area).
Hats are enabled for all outfits, for those which have hats most can be hidden and some disguises have a variant which changes upon zoning.
Click for larger images.
- Colovian Uniform ~ Reaper’s March ~ The Colovian occupation
- Courier Uniform ~ Malabal Tor ~ Enemy of my enemy
- Hollow Moon Garb ~ Grahtwood ~ Flipping the coin
- Kollopi Essence ~ Greenshade ~ Frighten the fearsome
- Phaer Mercenary Disguise ~ Auridon ~ The first patient
- Quendeluun Veiled Heritance Disguise ~ Auridon ~ The veiled choice
- Sea Viper Disguise ~ Greenshade ~ A storm upon the shore
- Steel Shrike Uniform ~ Malabal Tor ~ Raise the curtain
- Vulkhel Guard Marine Disguise ~ Auridon ~ A hostile situation