I totally nicked the idea from Rav’s post here (at her suggestion 😉 do check her post out for some utterly gorgeous screenshots) and as it’s not the 6th anymore, I will take her advice and make it 7 as it’s the 7th (I think there is a slight chinese whisper effect from the original challenge – I’ve just gone for very blue screenshots – sorry :))
1 – Auridon coastline, Elder Scrolls Online. Panorama of a half submerged Ayleid ruin with some Welkynd stones scattered round. I just love the colours in this one, the blues, the greens and purples – the lighting, ugh it’s just so pretty.
2. Kinloch Hold Mage Circle, Lake Calenhad, Ferelden. Dragon Age: Origins. My elven rogue Grey Warden with a praying templar. Its very peaceful compared to what is going on within the Tower. I just loved the full moon and the silhouetted tower.
3. A portal to Sovngarde at Skuldafn (Eastmarch), Elder Scrolls Online. Various shades of misty blue here, plus I love the two full moons making an appearance.
4. Asirra, my assassin, Neriak in Everquest 2. I just love all the glowy blues here, plus my assassin looking mysterious….
5. My Wood Elf build in Landmark. Yes, as you can see I do like glowy blues 😛 A snowy coastline is my favourite place to build and hangout in Landmark. The sea is just amazingly well done.
6. Dragon in Dragon Age: Inquisition. I *think* this is the dragon circling during the Adamant quest… But look at all those dramatic blues 🙂
7. Shimmerlake Garrison, Kojan. Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. Beautiful, deep, misty blues of night. Plus you can just see the glowing blue windows on the tree house in the centre.